Monday, July 30, 2012

River, Round 2


This weekend, we got rained out of camping with The Chickens so we convinced them to go river tubing instead.  Remember everything I wrote about "tube therapy" and relaxation...well, I now realize that true relaxation only comes with the correct equipment.  I guess I did not properly inform Kristen and Chicken because they came with some pretty silly gear.  Kristen started by pulling the girls along with her teeth (see above) and Chicken had to work hard to stay afloat (see below).  But, we all laughed and laughed which may be better therapy than relaxation anyway.







The kids had a blast and were ready for the fishing and swimming hole activities of the next day. 



To celebrate the fun night, we lit some sparklers but my camera stopped working so I only could capture the picture below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment