Monday, April 5, 2010

9 mos Dr. visit


I wrote out some thoughts that I wanted to be sure to share with the doctor at our appt today. Our biggest concern is that we seem to be feeding this baby SO MUCH FOOD. I told her that it is like stuffing a sausage. We just keep packing it in (see sample menu I wrote out for her review). Chase has been growing a double chin and a spare tire. I am also posting my list of questions below because I think that it is funny that the last thing on it is "testicles". I just am always concerned that everything is good "down there" cause sometimes his "package" seems a bit baggy. The Dr. schooled me on the phenomenon of a boy's testicles retracting when cold and told me that this was the only problem.



Despite our worries, Chase is only in the 28th% for weight at 19.2lbs - and that was after one of his giant meals (87th% for length at 29.5inches though I think that they may have measured tall). Yeah - no fat babies!

1 comment:

  1. I could have told you he's thin for a baby. I'm going to report you: http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/01/mother_accused_of_starving_bab.php

    -Uncle Jon

    ReplyDelete