Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Curriculum



On my way to work this morning, I got a call that Chase's daycare closed due to a lack of heat in the building so I turned around to spend the morning with my little man. I found out last week that Chase's teacher actually has a curriculum that she follows to work on Chase's social, emotional and physical development. Today's lesson was "sitting time" so I worked on it at home. Needless to say, we've mastered that one!




Watch out Louie! Chase has gotten his first tooth - bottom front!

3 comments:

  1. show us the tooth! show us the tooth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louie gets A+ for sitting, I think.

    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. And mastered sitting he has. Generally we'd work on crawling now--but I've gotten specific requests to hold off on that one! Looks like Chase will work on his artistic skills.

    ReplyDelete